Achieve more through faith-based values
As a leader in the health and human services industry, resources and connections help to both achieve the best outcomes for your business and stay true to your organization’s Anabaptist roots.
A network of
guide your culture
tools and resources
advance your health
and human services
Rely on MHS trusted services for:
- Strategies for more effective leadership and governance when you collaborate with peers at the annual Mennonite Health Assembly.
- A pool of member knowledge and resources to integrate shared values into your organization’s culture and get ideas from others to creatively solve governance, policy and operational issues.
- Reduced-cost medical insurance for your employees. MHS members can join the Medical Expense Plan (MEP) – a self-funded, church plan to improve employee health and manage medical expenses.
As a community, we’ll work together to help build a stronger ministry.
MHS is the go-to leader for integrating faith and work in health and human services.
Anchored in Anabaptist values, MHS inspires and strengthens health and human service ministries to fulfill their missions.
Membership and consulting with MHS is open to not-for-profit organizations in alignment with our guiding Anabaptist values:
- Justice and dignity for the vulnerable
- Care of the spirit
- Reconciliation, hospitality & service
- Ethical business practices
- Stewardship of God’s gifts
Not familiar with Anabaptist values?
This brief video can give you a quick overview: