Every Part of Us: Community, Our Lives
February 14 @ 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm Eastern
What makes our organizations uniquely Anabaptist? In this second installment in the 3-part webinar series, Every Part of Us, we will hear from our panelists about how a sense of belonging is created via a belief that community is the center of their lives and how this affects their organization’s operations, culture, mission, and values.
Moderator: Phil Waite, Pastoral Team Leader at College Mennonite Church
- Cate Desjardins, Executive Director, Mennonite Healthcare Fellowship
- Jeanne Davies, Executive Director, Anabaptist Disabilities Network
- Edith Yoder, CEO, Bridge of Hope National
Every Part of Us:
This webinar series seeks a deeper understanding of what it means to be an Anabaptist by hearing how our faith and values are expressed within day-to-day work at MHS member organizations. Palmer Becker’s 3 Anabaptist core values will be explored in three separate webinars:
- Jesus is the center of our faith,
- Community is the center of our life, and
- Reconciliation is the center of our work.
Featuring MHS member panelists and Phil Waite as the moderator the webinars will delve into examples of how every part of us, our faith-grounded believing, belonging, and behaving, is lived out within our organizations.