- This event has passed.
You Want Me to Do What? Engaging Boards in Fundraising￼
July 19 @ 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm Eastern
Look behind a successful fundraising campaign and you probably will find an involved Board of Directors. This is no surprise, because a key role for boards is that of ambassador for the ministry’s mission. Board members frequently experience a lack of clarity around their role and expectations, however, as well as insufficient knowledge about how to do what’s expected. These can serve as barriers to their involvement in ongoing fruitful fundraising. Join Bill Hartman and panelists to learn from their experiences in empowering and educating boards to reduce the mystique and better engage in fundraising.
– William S. Hartman, III, JD, AIF, Vice President Organization Services, Everence
– Elyse Kauffman, Charitable Consultant, Everence
– Hugh Davis, NHA, MSN, RN, President & CEO, Menno Haven Retirement Center
– Wayne Yeager, Board Chair, Menno haven Retirement Center
– Missy Kauffman Schrock, MBA, Executive Director, Center for Healing & Hope
Who should attend: Board members; CEOs; fundraising professionals; senior team members.