March 31 Update
- Sysco Inventory and Supply Status Weekly Report is attached.
- Sysco COVID-19 Policy and Communication Plan is attached. Sysco requests that if there is a positive COVID-19 case at your community, please notify Sysco.
HD Pro – Sprayers
As wipes, bottles and trigger sprayers become scarce, HD Pro supplies sprayers to aid in spraying and disinfecting areas. Sprayers for Disinfecting and Cleaning, Handheld Pump Sprayers, Commercial Cart Sprayers, and Janitorial / Sanitation Sprayers are available as a Special Order at www.HDPro.com and there is a 3-5 day lead time from time HD Pro gets the order to the manufacturer.
- If you have any questions regarding the sprayers, contact your local HD Pro Representative or visit www.HDPro.com .
Vistar – Disposable food containers, cups and wrapped utensils Vistar OpCo’s across the country are stocked with disposable foodservice items, if you are looking to use disposable rather than washing. For more information, contact Chad Coffey, CPS F&B Corporate Account Manager, at 630.927.0054 or email@example.com.
Updated List of Infection Prevention Supplies
- N95 respirators –Out of stock.
- Surgical masks – On Allocation with select vendors, most vendors out of stock
- Vinyl gloves – On Allocation and supplies are out in some distribution warehouses
- Disposable face shields – Medline – On Allocation; McKesson – Out of stock
- Goggles – On Allocation
- Nitrile gloves (all sizes) – On Allocation
- Disposable coveralls and gowns – Very limited and On Allocation with options to source cloth gowns
- Cleaning supplies and disinfectants (make sure that the disinfectants are EPA registered) – On Allocation
- Hand sanitizers – Very limited and On Allocation (Stand dispensers continue to be backordered through May due to plant closures in China, however, wall mount dispensers are On Allocation)