Executive Circle 2022
The MHS Executive Circle is a learning network of CEOs who meet over the course of a year to share challenges, confidences, practices and ideas. Whether new in the CEO role, or seasoned in leadership, the Executive Circle is a place for inspiration and collaboration.
As facilitator, MHS President/CEO, Karen Lehman will guide the group to address strategic, operational and “soul and role” issues shared in a trusted setting. Readings, organization and self-reflections, professional coaching, candid input from seasoned experts and group discussions provide opportunities to explore new skills and learn about trends impacting nonprofit faith-based organizations and leaders.
The Circle meets face-to-face twice over the course of a year with virtual, Zoom meetings between in-person sessions.
Register by January 7, 2022.
2022 Executive Circle Details
- March 2 & 3, 2022 — In-person meeting
- May 10, 2022 – Zoom Meeting – 2:00pm – 5:30pm Eastern
- June 22, 2022 – Zoom Meeting – 2:00pm – 5:30pm Eastern
- August 23 & 24, 2022 – In-person Meeting
- October 18, 2022 – Zoom Meeting – 2:00pm – 5:30pm Eastern
- December 13, 2022 – Zoom Meeting – 2:00pm – 5:30pm Eastern
Location of in-person meetings: Hilton Garden Inn O’Hare, Chicago, IL
Cost: $2,000; includes most meals and one night of lodging for each in-person session
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions, or for more information.
Join the 2022 Executive Circle and become part of this community of CEOs from across the country!