MHS and MHS Consulting offer a wealth of resources to strengthen and extend the mission of your organization through a strong Board of Directors. See our list of resources below that should give you a good start to developing your board. Not finding the resources or topic you were searching for? Reach out to email@example.com or calling us at 574.534.9689 to make a governance resource request.
MHS Board Self Assessment
Looking for a board assessment tool that integrates your mission and values in the process? MHS Consulting conducts Board Self Assessments through our unique Board Self Assessment tool. Look through a sample tool below or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 574.534.9689 for more information about using this tool at your organization.
MHS CEO Performance Assessment
MHS Consulting offers MHS members and non-members CEO assessments through our customized CEO Performance Assessment tool. Click through our sample below and follow up with email@example.com or calling us at 574.534.9689 to learn more about this tool or to schedule an assessment today.
MHS Original Resources
MHS has created the following resources to better serve our members and those interested in board development. Please take a look at the resources & tools below for reference.
- Board Chair Toolkit
- CEO Succession Planning Toolkit
- Board Member Recruitment
- On-boarding a New Board Member
- Board Governance Committee Duties
- Promising Practices in Governance:
Board Works is a periodical containing short articles on governance topics to share with your board.
- Is your Boardroom a Safe Space – May 2017
- Making the Most of Executive Sessions – December 2016
- Conflict Resolution in the Boardroom – September 2015
- A Powerful Force Field (Fundraising) – May 2015
- Rituals – April 2014
- Ingredient of a Productive Board Meeting – May 2013
- Board Members and Fundraising – November 2012
- CEO Transition – August 2012
- Board Work is Group Work – May 2012
- Term Limits – September 2010
- Bylaws – September 2009
- Identifying Conflicts of Interest – July 2009
- Governance Models – Dec. 2008
- Executive Sessions – Oct. 2008
- Recruiting Board Members – July 2008
- CEO Appraisal – April 2008
- Succession Planning – Dec. 2007
- Fiduciary Agents – Sept. 2007
For more information please contact: