This is a member-owned medical benefits program available to members of MHS, the Fellowship of Brethren Homes, and Friends Services for the Aging. Must have 50 or more employees active in their health benefits program and be willing to commit to active health risk management.
- Member-owned and governed for alignment with Peace Church values
- Customized plan design selected by each member
- Claims covered through a combination of self-insurance, shared risk and reinsurance
- Shared values shape a commitment to wellness and health risk management
Contact Russ Shaner at Russ@resourcepartnersonline.org or call 717-293-7840 Ext. 1 to see if PCHIP is right for you.
A fully insured group program offering property, automobile and crime coverages for Peace Church aging services organizations. PCPIT is available to aging services members of MHS, the Fellowship of Brethren Homes and Friends Services for the Aging. Contact Charlotte Hess, email@example.com or call 717-293-7840 Ext. 3.
A member-owned provider of general and professional liability insurance for Peace Church aging services organizations. A member-elected board engages qualified professionals to provide management and day to day functions. Costs are stabilized through proactive risk management. Since 2004, members have received more than $14 million in returned premiums. PCRRG is available to prospective members based on the following criteria:
- Membership in MHS, the Fellowship of Brethren Homes or Friends Services for the Aging.
- Having a five year organizational history, unless affiliated with another PCRRG participant.
- Able to make a capital contribution.
- Willing to commit to PCRRG risk management philosophy and policies.
Contact Phil Leaman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717-293-7840 Ext. 2.
A member-owned, self-insured workers compensation program offered to Peace Church-related organizations. Available to Peace Church organizations with workers compensation premiums of at least $50,000 and a willingness to participate in the member commitments to make the program successful.
- Member-owned and governed for high quality, cost-efficiency and values-grounded operations.
- Claims are covered through a combination of shared risk and reinsurance.
- Members commit to careful loss control, working together on claims management, service partner selection and shared learning.
Contact Phil Leaman at email@example.com or call 717-293-7840.